Uzbekistan Tours: Tour 02
Activity: Cultural tour
Duration: 10 days
Day 1: Output Upon your arrival at the airport of Tashkent YOU ARE there in the city of Tashkent. Then Becoming a dinner according staying at the hotel have.
Day 2: An Essential breakfast in a seven-morning flight to Nukus. Arriving in Nukus, a transfer to Hotel. Attractions Nukus. Visit YOU An art museum of Russian and Uzbek Art, The National Museum. A free time. Do YOU A DINNER evening and spend the night in B and B
Day 3: After breakfast we drive in das. former fishing village Mojnaksky am YOU die classifiers of the Aral Sea is located. In the second half of the day driving from Mojnaksky in Khiva. Arrival to Khiva. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 4: An Essential breakfast sightseeing tour of a seven-die die in Khiva: Visit of objects of world heritage by UNESCO Ichang-Kala fortress. Visit Muhammad Amin Khan medresah, medresah Muhammad Rakhimkhan, Kun's ark die free time in the second half of the day. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 5. After breakfast, a trip to Bukhara On the road, stop dying SEE Amu-Dar. Arrival in Bukhara day. Arrival at the hotel. A free time. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 6: An Essential breakfast in seven acres Survey of attractions in Bukhara. Visit Mausoleum of Ismail Samani, fortresses Ark, Chashma-Ayub, Kalon Mosque and Minaret A A, Madrassah Miri-Arab, Magoki-Attori mosques, Ulugbek and Abdulaziz, trade domes, Ljabi house, a complex, madrasas die chorus minor. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 7: An essential breakfast in a seven-tour continuation of Bukhara. A trip to summer palace of Bukhara emirs Sitora-Mokhikhosa, Chor-Bakr and Bakhoutdin The Naqshbandi Mausoleum. In the second half of the day, a free time in Bukhara.
Day 8. After breakfast, a trip to Samarkand BY Shahrisabz A stop in Shahrisabz for the collection of interest. Visit YOU ruined die Ak-shed, Mausoleum of Jahangir and The Lobster-Sheikh. In the second half of the day, TO movement continues to Samarkand. Arrival to Samarkand. A free time. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 9: An essential breakfast in a seven tour in Samarkand. The Registan area, ruins Bibi haným, Shah-zinda, The mausoleum of Gur Emir, Ulugbek observatory. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 10: An Essential continues breakfast in seven acres on tour Samarkand. A trip to a complex of Imam Al-Bukhari, Muslim, a place of pilgrimage. Of this place IS famous die modern mosque after finding THE independence of Uzbekistan, the mausoleum of Imam Al-Bukhari built. The free time in the second half of the day. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 11. After breakfast, a trip to Tashkent Arrival in Tashkent, BY in the hotel. The tour in Tashkent. Visit the center of Tashkent, Amir Temura Square, the Independence area. YOU Have A DINNER evening and overnight.
Day 12: In the morning, your guide to take dependence Bargains at the airport by the time of departure of a detail. YOU home.
- AbdulkhalikGizhduvaniy (1125-1220)
• Abu Ali Ibn Sino (Avicenna) (980-1037) - philosopher, physician and poet, called "the prince of philosophers"
• Al-Khorezmiy (783-847) - mathematician, known as "the father of algebra"
- Alexander the Great
- AlisherNavoiy (1441-1501)
- At-Termeziy (810-932)
• Amir-e-TarriqatHadhratKhawjaBahauddinNaqshband (1318-1389) - founder of the Sufi Naqshbandiya tariqat
• Al-Biruni (973-1048) - philosopher, geographer and mathematician
- Genghis Khan (1155/62/67-1227) - Mongol conqueror
- Ibn Battuta (1304-1368/77)
• Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70) - an important compiler selection of Muslim Hadith
- Tamerlane (Amir Temur) (1336-1405) - Turkish conquerors
• MirzoUlugbek (1394-1449) - grandson of Timur, a famous astronomer and scholar
• Zakhritdin Muhammad Babur (1483-1530) - founder of the Mughal Empire in India